Monday, July 10, 2017

The Wangs of Fortune!

I'm not a gamer. I love me some Blood Bowl, but 40k and the rest just end up freaking me out with the constant litany of rules and remembering things. Top it all off with remembering wounds for your 50 tanks. You're going to have a bad time. That's why my very good friend Monk has the ideal present for you. His kickstarter has already reached its goal, but you haven't secured yourself one yet. A simple device for keeping track of wounds! Genius. I present ... THE WOUND-WANG!

Image 371897 original



Portable, simple, cheap as expensive London chips, and comes in all the colours of the rainbow (as well as black because everyone wants black).
Back the project here and get a pack-o-wangs in the post.
www.kickstarter.com/projects/1680464271/woundwang/description

I've seen them in action, and not only do you get to say wang a lot, but they're incredibly useful.
Hopefully get to post some painting stuff soon, but the heat is a bugger for killing the motivation to paint.
Happy painting all!
Love Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment