Friday, December 15, 2017

The Lowthian Bells: Finished

 Thats all 10 members complete!
What a joy to paint! So lets take a closer look at my toys!



Marie Hardheart: Princess of the wastes and the driving force of the Lowthian Bells. Like all of the Bells her hair was bleached bright white by the toxic exposure although unlike others of the household she declined to dye it again.

Wargear:
Chainsword
Bolter/needle rifle
chem grenades
stiletto



Mary Kingslayer: Armed with twin plasma pistols found in a container deep in the wastes Mary has always been one to take risks, almost impossible to give orders to. She can usually be found 40 feet from the battle smoking slightly.. and giggling to herself after one of her horribly unstable weapons misfires.

Wargear:
Plasma Pistols x2
chem granades
stiletto knife
respirator



 Freya Star: A crack shot with her old reliable lasgun, She kept the gang alive while in the wastes by picking off the carrion birds and rats at hundreds of yards to feast on. 

Wargear: 
Lasgun
Stiletto 
Respirator 
Frag grenades



Ida Lau: Never the best shot in the gang Ida does have the fastest draw. Her auto pistol appears as if from nowhere ... and usually misses. But while her opponent is diving for cover there's always her trusty knife at hand. 

Wargear:
Auto-pistol
Stiletto 
Chem grenades



 Eva Ashström: The Bells avoid Eva while back at their hideout, some say their long stay in the ash wastes have turned her to the wyrd. Painting her face and adorning her weapons and clothes with skulls she names and talks to during the night cycles. 

Wargear:
Auto-gun
Stiletto 
Grenades

Shar: Hard drinking and hearty laughing, Shar is the life and soul of the gang. Gifted with "The Twins" her auto-pistols when she initiated into the gang proper, shes never happier than when shes turning rivals into red mist.

Wargear:
Auto-Pistols x2
Stiletto
Granades



A'Meir: Foregoing any projectile weapons A'meir stalks the pipes and sewers around the gangs bar. A look of surprise is often found on the severed heads she brings back to adorn her living quarters.

Wargear:
Power swords x 2
Granades




Sara "the Surgeon" Sanmasdottier: It won't be clean and it wont be quiet. After losing an eye Sara switched her lasgun for the angriest loudest thing she could find. And it works.

Wargear:
Shotgun
Frag grenades



Maz Curie: an expert in all things toxic and deadly. Not great company but just the kind of person you want on your side in a gang war. Maybe don't shake her hand either. after years of using her chem-thrower there isn't much about her that isn't highly toxic. Although she has been talking about swapping out ol'faithful for something heavier... and louder.

Wargear:
chem-thrower
respirator




Cassy Lovelace: A ganger through and through. Spending her creds on upgrading her gear, booze, and boys.

Wargear:
Lasgun
Stiletto
Granades

5 comments:

  1. I don't known if here is the right forum to say this I am very glad for what Prophet Ogbeifun did for me i meant dr ogbeifun through a friend he helped win a court case of divorce few months ago and when i contacted him he help me to cast a death spell on my mother inlaw who was really troubling my life and future, she never wanted my progress, each time I get a job from a company, I get drove back because of the witch craft mother inlaw I have, I never knew my mother inlaw was the one troubling me, until one day I contacted Dr Ogbeifun for help and he told me Justine my mother inlaw is the one troubling me and he help me to cast unto her a death spell. I am happy because the evil doer is dead and ever since then my life have turn around for good things now work fine for me and am now a happy living beautiful with my family, thanks to Dr Ogbeifun. i recommend you to dr Ogbeifun if you have any kind of problem he will help you restore your marriage life back again. contact him via email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him via +2348102574680  

    ReplyDelete
  2. JOIN ILLUMINATI HOME OF RICHES,FAME AND POWER FROM ANY COUNTRY +27785167256… Are you a businessman,student,teachers, trying to become rich. here is the opportunity you have been waiting for to get the riches. the Illuminati are welcoming new member to the brotherhood which are going to be bless with money. Once you are a member there are benefit you are going to receive such as: A Cash Reward of USD $9,000,000 USD, A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $800,000 USD. A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World, A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Grove Monthly payment of $5,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member. illuminati home of riches,fame and power help you get to your dream,where you can rule the world, contact Us to proceed with your initiation,,
    ,WHATSAPP US +27785167256 The Illuminati is World wind organization. Bringing the needy and the talented to lamplight of fame and riches. Get money, fame, powers, security, get recognized in your business, political race, rise to the top in whatever you do, be protected spiritually and physically! WELCOME TO ILLUMINATI How to join Illuminati In Switzerland – How to join Illuminati In Sweden -How to join Illuminati In Norway – How to join Illuminati In Dubai – How to join Illuminati In Saudi Arabia -How to join Illuminati In Oman • How to join Illuminati In Austria • How to join Illuminati In belgium • How to join Illuminati In Netherlands • How to join Illuminati In Australia • How to join Illuminati In China • How to join Illuminati In Botswana and other How to join Illuminati In australia. How to join Illuminati In spain and angentina and molaysia and mexico and ghana nigeria and all the countries…. hello everybody i am very happy to share with you this good thing Lord Lucifer has done in my life i want to use this medium to testify of his good work in my life…i was strangely struggling in other for me to earn a dime for a living… but with his help and all i was initiated into the great fraternity of Illuminati which great things happen i was asked to decide and choose between the riches and the life of poverty so i think twice and i remembered that even though i looked round and go for help from other people they will always turn me down so i made up my mind and decided to make a deal with the lord Yohan Jean and then things started happening at first i was asked to do so many things so with the few money i had, i used it in initiating myself into the great brotherhood so immediately i was initiated, and was also asked to render my bank details to them and then they surprise me with a huge amount of MONEY

    ReplyDelete
  3. @@##HOW TO BRING BACK LOST LOVER CALL ON +27605775963 SPELLS AND BLACK MAGIC SPELLS THAT WORK IMMEDIATELY@@##
    ,Magic Love Spells, Easy Love Spells, and Powerful Love Spells. Real Love Spells, Magic times Love Spells are used to get back your Lost Love, Break up Spells, or Love Spells or Soul Mate who is with someone else. Like Anti contact the no 1 spell caster contact divorce spells, Lovers Spells, Spell Casting Protection Spells Voodoo Dolls of love. Heal yourself now with powerful spells in the field of Love success;MAMA plays an important role in black white magic. And some of the white magic spells are Marriage Spells, Fertility Spells, Witch Craft Spells of love, **** Spells, Lust Spells, Gay Love Spells, *** Love Spells, attraction love spells, binding love spells, are in demand. Magic Love Spells for New Love or magic Love Spells to Attract new Love are very common spells. Looking for Magic Spells to attract new love or spells to attract new love. Come here where many powerful love spells are available. Love spells can be used as Protection Spells especially to Protect Marriage or Divorce as Marriage Spells. Break up Spells or Breaking Love Spells or Divorce Spells.
    Call Or Whats app On +27605775963

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Lemeridian funding service  grant me a loan!!!

    Hello everyone, I'm Lea Paige Matteo from Zurich Switzerland and want to use this medium to express gratitude to lemeridian funding service for fulfilling his promise by granting me a loan, I was stuck in a financial situation and needed to refinance and pay my bills as well as start up a Business. I tried seeking for loans from various loan firms both private and corporate organisations but never succeeded and most banks declined my credit request. But as God would have it, I was introduced by a friend named Lisa Rice to Le_meridian funding service and undergone the due process of obtaining a loan from the company, to my greatest surprise within 48hrs just like my friend Lisa, I was also granted a loan of $216,000.00 So my advise to everyone who desires a loan, "if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan online with low interest rate of 1.9% and better repayment plans/schedule, please contact Le_meridian funding service. Besides, he doesn't know that am doing this but due to the joy in me, I'm so happy and wish to let people know more about this great company whom truly give out loans, it is my prayer that GOD should bless them more as they put smiles on peoples faces. You can contact them via email on {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or lfdsloans@outlook.com} or Text through Whatsapp +1-989 394 3740.

    ReplyDelete
  5. after 4 years of suffering . my husband left me and my kids hated me for no reason, i got sacked at work without any genuine reasons, i shared tears daily living a lonely life but i was determined to know what is the cost of my predicament, one day as i was going through some articles on the internet i saw a testimony of mrs Vanessa testifying how she got her life revived by dr Ogbeifun the honest man and i quickly contacted him VIA ( ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com ) and i explained my situation to him and he told me my ex who i broke up with to marry my husband was responsible for my misfortune and he vows to frustrate my life because i didn't marry him.
    dr Ogbeifun ask me what i wanted him to do to my ex who is after my life i told him to cast a dead spell on him because as long as he is alive he will never allow me a moment of peace , which he did and within 3 days he was dead and since his death my life have been so transformed, my kids now love me and my husband is back to me i latter got a call to return to work that the sack was a mistake , wow what a miracle .. thanks allot dr Ogbeifun. you can contact dr Ogbeifun via call or whatsapp +2348102574680 or through his email ogbefunhearlingtemple@ gmail. com

    ReplyDelete