Tuesday, March 24, 2015

40k Assassin kill team conversions



Took some pretty pictures of my kill team so far. I guess it will turn into more of a squadron once I'm all done. I have such plans.

I'll give you the list but I want to save the details as a surprise:
Callidus
Culexus
Eversor
Vindicare
Venenum
Vanus
Maerorus
Ordo Scriptorum deletion squad
Omnissiahs blade
** RECORDS EXPUNGED **
Transport
Cryotube containment ram


Please find parts list at the end of each character shoot.

CALLIDUS ASSASSIN

Without further ado here is my latest finished model, the Callidus Assassin. Had a few fancy ideas about her morphing into or from another character, but whos to say I cant do two!








The conversion list is quite simple, but the modifications were extensive:
Head: Demonette
Hair: Wood elf witches on horseback
Body arms and legs: Harliquins kit
Pistol: Necron weapon, bolt pistol, Scions gubbins
Blades: Scions.



CULEXUS ASSASSIN

Amazing fun to do, and with a real sense of story in this one. The conversion/greenstuff didn't come out exactly how I wanted, but he does the job. I think I was too excited about starting the Callidus to give it the full attention it deserved.







The parts I used are as follows.
Head: Greenstuff pipes and big head, servo skull, gravaton gun, FW mechanicum pipe end.
Body: FW rogue psyker, heavily scraped and sanded.
Legs: Scions cut and greenstuffed to give it a little more height and pose.
Weapons: Catachan Jungle fighters.

EVESOR ASSASSIN


This model came out pretty much fully formed. As if it was just waiting to be made. I've loved the character for years but found the original model didn't have the dynamism or terrifying aspect the fluff describes.









The BITZ:
Head: Skull cut from scenery, back of head from Scions.
Body: Imperial Guard Command Squad
Left arm: greenstuff and Catachan Jungle fighters arm, vials from Dark Eldar... something, pipes made from metal guitar strings. Sholder pad from Ork kit.
Right arm: Scions, needle gun from Dark Eldar, green stuff pipes.
Legs: Dark Elf assassin, greenstuff, scions loincloth. 
Misc: Scions, IG Ogryns.










No comments:

Post a Comment